When I was pregnant with Kyle and Jack I searched and searched for a preschool that would take my 3 older boys at the same time, and I was lucky enough to find one. First of all I must say to all of the many people who are preschool teachers or who work at preschools, you are truly amazing. I LOVE YOU. Getting a break 3 times a week, keep me sane, keeps me thinking clearly, keeps my house clean and keeps me happy. Last week a photographer came to the school promoting their studio, and they took these vintage pictures of Cody, Steven and Luke. I thought they were pretty cute so I figured I share them.
It's pretty amazing to me how DIFFERENT my boys look. I guess it because Dan and I look so different and therefore the gene pool is enormous. Nevertheless, they are brothers and they really do love each other dearly!

8 comments:
Adorable! I love those clothes and the sepia tones! And yes, they all have their unique look. So cute!
I know what you mean about preschool. It is so great because there is no guilt. They love it as much as I do and it is good for them. I love the pictures, they really look so different. Isn't that fun?
I think they look very similar! I can tell they are brothers immediately!
Your boys are so adorable. Preschool? Can't wait to sign up!
They really all do look different. Your little guys are the opposite of mine. My kids look so much alike that even thought they aren't the same age people assume they are twins!
Hi guys. Kathy emailed us your blog spot address. Your boys are so cute!! So are you getting any sleep? Have your older twins turned three yet? Ours are turning three on Saturday and I can't muster up the energy to potty train them. If yours are potty trained and you have any advice let us know. It was awesome to see you on Oprah. You deserved it!
I love those pictures! The sepia tones are great to give the vintage charm. I'm so glad you get a little time off, if you can call it that with baby twins still at home :-)
And the cutest kids award goes to THE LAPRAY BOYS!!!! Oh, Steph, they are so handsome. Start looking into cheap car insurance now for the tribe! :)
Post a Comment