Thursday, April 29, 2010

WAITING!!!

There is something special about baking with my children.
They LOVE to sit on the counter.
They LOVE to help me bake.
Each one takes a turn putting the ingredients in.
Cody will put in the butter, Steven will put in the white sugar,
Luke will put in the brown sugar, and then we start with Cody again.
Pretty soon I'll have 2 more on the counter--
I think I'm going to need a bigger counter--

Really it is a memory that I will cherish forever--
baking with my kids.

But what they look forward to is the beeping of the timer.
That means the cookies are DONE!
I sure do LOVE my boys!!!!

4 comments:

Reid Family said...

Stephanie - You are such a good mom. Your boys are very lucky to have you.

Sol said...

You are creating memories that your boys will cherish forever. Bien Hecho, hermana..."muy eficaz!"

Josh and Megan said...

that's like ME too! I sit and WAIT until the goodness I've made is on the counter ready for me to devour!

Tavia said...

Love this! It's a great lesson you are teaching, especially starting so young.