Monday, April 26, 2010

Karate!!

Well I did it!
I enrolled the boys in Karate.
Today they had their white belt testing and board breaking.
They did awesome!
Here they are ready for class.
Cody punching!
Luke punching.
Steven punching.
Luke kicking!
Steven kicking.
Cody kicking.
Steven breaking his board----
Luke breaking his board-----
Cody breaking his board-----
Cody receiving his white belt.
Steven receiving his white belt.
Luke receiving his white belt.

They were so proud of themselves.
You should have seen their faces when
they broke the boards!!!
It was thrilling for them!

5 comments:

Tavia said...

Fabulous! Yes, boys need a place to vent and let out their energy and emotion. Hopefully, this will be perfect for everyone.

Stephanie said...

Looks fun! I really want to enroll Summer in Karate. Would you recommend it?

Josh and Megan said...

I can only imagine what their CUTE little faces looked like when they broke the boards! HAHAHAH!!! how awesome!

Valerie said...

Awesome Steph,
Both my older boys were in karate and loved it. It's really good for them!!
-Valerie

Meaja said...

Now start calling them Cody-san, Steven-san and Luke-san!! Look eye!