Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tender Mercies!

It Saturday-  There's a lot to do today.  We just got back from a weeks vacation in St. George.  You know EXACTLY what happens when you get HOME from a vacation--Laundry (mounds of it) grocery shopping because you ate everything before leaving so nothing would spoil in the fridge while you were gone.  Cody has a birthday party to go to this afternoon, present to buy.  Steven and Luke are still in their PJ's and it's noon.   And the way I'm able to keep sane and get it all done is that I have been blessed with the BEST babies!!!  Ok like I said it's NOON and the babies are still sleeping.  What do you mean by "Still Sleeping" you ask-- 
Well they were put to bed last night at 8:30 and they are STILL SLEEPING!!!  That is truly what you call a Tender Mercy!!!!  They make it possible for me to have 5 kids and get it all done!!  Kyle and Jack I love you dearly!  Thanks babies!!!

9 comments:

Natalie said...

what good little boys!

Anonymous said...

Guess that vacation really wiped them out! LUCKY YOU!

renee' said...

WOW! You need to share your secret. They must of been tuckered out from the vacation in the sun. Good for you!

Tavia said...

All of your babies have slept long hours. I'm going to need your secret soon.

The Prices said...

That is truly a blessing!! I wish my 4 year old would sleep that long. He is wearing me out!

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

15.5 hours....did I calculate that right??? How is that possible? Wow, what are you drugging them with! I want some...lol!

The Dabo's said...

For some reason that's not right. Get those babies up, they are almost 17 months old, they should be destroying your house!

Duncan Family said...

Steph...she rolled over once. My dad says it was a fluke...he's probably right, but it was still exciting!!! I still need to call you, I keep forgetting. Tomorrow is a new day, right?!?!c

Jodi and Jordan Rowell said...

Dang! Can you say a few prayers for me and get my kids to sleep?