So for Memorial Day I decided that we were going to take the boys to the cemetery and so we could take flowers to the grave of my Grandma and Grandpa Grow.

The boys were pretty excited to see "my dead grandma and grandpa" that when we got to the grave site they were pretty perplexed when they thought we were going to have to dig them up.

After explaining that they were buried here and that we were only going to leave the flowers you could tell that the 3 older boys were let down. I think they were hoping we had brought shovels.

They were however glad to hear that we had our own angels watching over us. Grandma and Grandpa Grow!!! They were also excited to hear stories about them. It's sad to think that my boys never got to meet them. (well at least here on earth)

It was a great day of rememberance! I hope to make this visit a tradition!
No comments:
Post a Comment