These 2 have make it!!!!
KINDERGARTEN!!!!
They were so excited.
All morning I heard, "mom, what time do we go to school"?
"Not till 12:30. That's another 3 hours!!!"
Nevertheless, they were anxiously waiting!

Thrilled it was finally time to go!
Posing for mom!!!

Steven sitting at the table!!
Ready to LEARN!!!

Luke--Excited!!!!

Both together sitting on the rug!
A little nervous as I started to walk towards the door.
This is going to be a great year!!!
2 comments:
I can't believe they are kindergartner's. We seriously need to freeze time it's going way too fast!
I saw your blog when looking at my sisters susan simpson. I saw the all boys thing and had to check it out. I had 4 boys who are all grown up now and then we had Katie who is 16. I smiled and laughed looking at your pics and then cried a little cause they grow up so fast. Boys are awsome, and I'm lucky to have 1 sweet daughter to finish things up. Enjoy each moment cause they grow up to fast. By looking at things you are enjoying the moments. Hope you didn't mind me taking a sneak peek
Post a Comment