Kyle has discovered the hose!!!
He is completely fascinated with it.
Being able to get wet, and of course get others wet.
He thinks it is so funny to watch his brothers run out of the way
screaming because the water is cold and they do NOT want to get wet.
All he can do is LAUGH!!!

He's so funny!!!
All he wants to do is go outside and play
in the wa-wa!!

Just look at that smile---
Can you see it?
He's thrilled!!!
2 comments:
I love your KIDS, I'm obsessed! Thank you so much for bringing them over to play. I think I might maul them as much as you did my kids. I hope that's okay. I told one of them they could call me "Aunt Linda". LOL
Too cute! Cole is like that with the shower hose. It's hard to open the door and get him out.
Post a Comment