Thursday, June 24, 2010

Shark Boy!

The new FAVORITE movie at our house right now is
"The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl"
Seriously we watch it at least twice daily.
They love shark boy!!! And even pretend to be him.
My boys love that the sharks has ROWS of teeth.
It is so cool!!!
"Mom, just think how fast I could eat my dinner if I had shark teeth".
Well, something happened today.
Cody is TURNING into SHARK BOY!!!
He's pretty thrilled!!!
He has his FIRST loose tooth--
and the new tooth is waiting in the wings!
Steven and Luke are so jealous!!

Cody got to thinking today about the Tooth Fairy.
(of course about the money!!)
He said,"Mom, I just wonder, how tiny is the tooth fairy?
I just think the Tooth Fairy is awesome!"

He can't wait to FINALLY lose his 1st tooth!
YEAH CODY DAN!!!!



2 comments:

The Dabo's said...

Oh my goodness! That actually happened to Avi, Jocelyn's daughter. You will have to look at her blog to see the pictures. They're crazy! The post was called goodbye shark teeth. Hopefully he doesn't have to get the baby ones pulled out like her.

Josh and Megan said...

AWESOME!!! I bet they are totally loving that movie especially when they are losing teeth!