Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ready for a NAP!

Well it's just 10:00 Saturday morning and I'm already ready for a nap!  The things I've already done this morning:

1.  Showered (that never happens before noon)
2.  Fed the babies bottles
3.  Made waffles for the 3 big boys
4.  Did the breakfast dishes
5.  Cleaned up the kitchen
6.  Bathed the babies
7.  Fed the babies again
8.  Got the big boys dressed for the day
9.  Put the babies down for a nap
10.  Cleaned up bath time
11.  Started a load of laundry
12.  Made my bed
13.  Called and got a babysitter for tonight
14.  Now I'm thoroughly exhausted and need a nap! and it's just 10 am

3 comments:

Kat said...

man alive, you are crazy, girl! I dunno how you do it and still look put together! You are super mom!

Lindsay Jones said...

I understand! It seems like you rarely have minute to catch your breath.

The hardest thing for me is feeding the babies. The majority of the day revolves around feeding them or cleaning the mess they make while eating.

You seem to have it down though! Have fun tonight, you deserve a break.

3 LADIES said...

Are you wonder woman? You have such beautiful...I mean handsome boys...but for some reason I thought you had 3...I can't seem to count...I kept looking at the pictures and making sure..wow 2 sets of twins...you are an amazing woman...
the boys have a great mom:)