Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pumpkin Carving for FHE

Call me a LAME mom, but this is the 1st year that we have carved pumpkins for Halloween.  I guess the last couple of years I just told my self that the boys were to little or whatever--but this year we decided to take the plunge and CARVE!!!  The boys loved it!!!  At first they were a bit freaked out about having to clean out the inside of the pumpkin, but after a few seconds they thought it was pretty cool.  I was waiting for them to through the pumpkin guts at each other, thank goodness that didn't happen---next year I'm sure it will!  All in all we had a fun night.  Definitely going to happen again next year!



Luke and his creation!
Cody and his masterpiece!

Steven and his happy pumpkin!!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Looks like they all had a ball. We have pictures somewhere of Garrett, Bjorn's oldest, asking for a glove to cover his hands because he didn't want to get yucky from the inside of the pumpkin. Much like his dad, didn't like to get yuckky! Go for it. Lia, loved it in Oregon. Thanks for sharing. I was looking forward to seeing and have names with faces.

Babs said...

I feel bad we totally skipped carving pumpkins this year. I even bought them quite early, but never got around to carving them. Yours look great though :)