I guess you could say my life has been a bit busy!!!!
That would be an understatement....
I haven't blogged for 2 months!! YIKES!
It's time for me to catch up for sure!
On March 15th Cody performed at the school talent show.
He did such a good job and wasn't even nervous!
He performed in front of the whole school!
He was AWESOME!!!
That afternoon we left for Idaho for the weekend.
And someone followed us there!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
The boys were so excited to put out their shoes on Saturday night
in hopes that a leprechaun would pay them a visit!
And he DID!
He filled the shoes with "GREEN" things!
He even filled Lia's shoes!
He even had to take a potty break!
I think the boys were most excited about the GREEN pee!!
March 22nd was our Friday Lunch Date!
We had lunch at Spark in Provo.
It's an upscale lounge restaurant.
I ordered the grilled chicken sandwich
Nancy ordered a burger and fries and we shared!
Both were good but the burger was really good!
...March 30th...
My sister's birthday!
I am so lucky to have a sister...and that KIM is my sister!
My wedding day! Kim was 15...
We ran the Salt Lake 1/2 Marathon together!
We LOVE girls night outs!!!
Kim's wedding day!
I'm going to miss her like CRAZY!
After the babies are born they are moving to California...
I can not even think about it without crying!
I know it's a great opportunity for them and I think it's great..
I just wish California was a bit closer....
We all got together for Kim's birthday at Tyler and Jamie's.
The kids were so excited to sing and help her blow out her candles!!
The next day was EASTER Sunday!
It was really early this year and it was great!
It was a beautiful day too which made it even better!
The Easter baskets got filled during the night!
The kids were really excited!
So was Lia!
She LOVED her Kitty Cat!
Steven gave a talk in Primary about the importance
of the Savior in our lives!
He did great!
All my BEAUTIFUL children on Easter!
All the UTAH cousins--are the not the cutest cousins ever!!!
We had a BBQ and an Easter Egg/Candy Hunt!
The kids had so much fun!
Lia loved finding candy everywhere..I think she thought
she was in candy heaven!
Luke and Steven found a lot of candy!!
The youngest cousins could not wait to try out
Kim's new triple stroller....
It comes with a steering wheel!
AWESOME!!
March was just great!


























No comments:
Post a Comment