Today I took Luke to the doctor.
He had his KINDERGARTEN, I repeat--
KINDERGARTEN check-up!!
I truly can not believe that he is ready for kindergarten.
I'm excited for him, but I also got sad.
I even cried in the appointment,
when the dr. was doing his coordination test!!
He was so excited to go and show the Dr. that he can hop on one foot,
hop on the other foot, jump, do a summersalt (none of which the Dr. asked to see)
Then came the shots--SCREAM!!!! A minute later asking to see his prizes!!

Stats for Luke--
Height - 43.25 inches - 75%
Weight - 35.94 - 20%
Luke, I am so proud of you and so excited for you and this next year!!
I love you!!
(they wouldn't let me do Steven's appointment at the same time his is in 2 weeks)
1 comment:
Amen on how quickly the time goes by. That is too funny about him being ready to show he Dr. all his abilities. Reminds me of when I learned all the articles of faith for my baptism interview, well apparently the bishop does ask you that either. BTW, love the monster make-up, very impressive.
Post a Comment