Kindergarten ended May 25th!!
I really can't believe it's over.
I cried the 1st two weeks of school.
(sending Cody off was really hard for me)
Now that it's over, I'm crying again!!!
For the last day of school, they had fun activities planned for the kids.
The theme was pioneer games!

Here is Cody trying to roll a Hula-Hoop with a stick.
They also had a ring toss in a dutch oven--

Here is his class--
last time all together!

They were also had shaved ice!!!
Here are the boys being SILLY!!!

Cody and Sam
One of the good friends he met this year~

Cody and Lucas!
Another great friend!

Group hug with Mrs. Hobbs!
She was an amazing teacher---
Cody LOVED her!

Cody and Jenny!
They were also great friends all year long!

And of course one FINAL hug for Mrs. Hobbs!
It was a wonderful year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment