Thursday, March 11, 2010

What are BOYS Good For??

Taking out the trash!

Cody and I were talking the other day about chores/jobs.
When he asked the magical question?
"What other jobs can I have?"
It was like music to my ears--
My mind instantly was flooded with thoughts
-toilets
-kitchen floor
-vacuuming
-dusting (already a given)
-THE TRASH!!!
I HATE doing it,
in fact, let's be honest
I DON'T do it. Dan does!
Cody was THRILLED with the idea
Here he is taking out his 1st trash bag!




Job well done!
It's now yours FOREVER!!!!
(hahahahahaha!!!)

4 comments:

The Melville's said...

Love it! Hopefully he'll stay excited about it for a while. I liked the end where you said FOREVER. Pretty funny.

Lindsay Kay said...

Fabulous! Never let go!!

Rebecca said...

Is that an evil little cackle at the end there?

Sol said...

those pictures are like a masterpiece of artwork. I love helpful little kids. Good job!