Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I think the House is Haunted??!!

It's Tuesday--
Steven's "Special Day".
His request for breakfast was cold cereal-- easy!
Cereal in bowls, 3 happy eating boys--
I quickly go to the office to check my e-mail--
When I hear......
Crash, clank, splash!!!
I run into the kitchen and find 3 guilty boys
Cody: Luke made me do it!
Luke: No I didn't, I was just sitting here!
Cody: Then I'm not sure how it happened,
my bowl was not even close to the edge?
Steven: Mom, Can I be done?
Mom: Shaking my head in disbelief--
thinking to myself--really? in 5 minutes?
We still have NO idea how the bowl of cereal
ended up on the floor--
I think our house must be haunted!!!

7 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

Definitely haunted then! hahahah!!!

renee' said...

You need Scooby-Doo to solve your mystery and eat up the cereal on the floor. Can you tell what we've been watching around here?

Sol said...

well, in that case, my house is full of messy little ghosts because no one made any of the messes. I really thought yours was...your boys are funny!

Stephanie said...

LOL. Love the picture! I think that same ghost came to our house and wrote EVA on the kitchen cabinet!

Brad & Donna said...

Stephanie I love you attitude about the whole mystery of the crashing bowl! Your boys are so dang handsome! :)

Brenna LaPray said...

That mess looks way to familiar! Love your attitude regarding it. And Jack is so stinkin cute keeping his juice in the kitchen. I just love two year olds!

Rachelle Alexander said...

I like that right behind them is your list of rules and # 5 is "We supervisor ourselves and clean up our own mess"