Saturday, January 30, 2010

What Have I Gotten Myself Into??

Well, I'm putting it out there-
I have signed up to run a 1/2 Marathon!
LET THE TRAINING BEGIN!
Salt Lake City, April 17th 2010 at 7:00 am
The great thing is that I'm running it with my mom and sister.
Talk about a family bonding experience!
Thank goodness I have a couple of months to train.
It will also get me training for the next race.
11 girl friends & myself
are running RAGNAR in June.
So for the next several months,
I'll be running, running, running!!!! (I hope)

3 comments:

Megann said...

Look at you!!! I need to follow your lead and get on my running shoes :)

Tavia said...

Exciting! I'm so proud of you. SLC is a great course. And I'm a little jealous about the Ragnar, only cuz I haven't done that yet, but hope to one day. I'll be excited to hear how training and race days go.

Blogging to Blog said...

Awesome! You will have so much fun, the marathon part that is! Not so much the training! Hey, if you still like running after the SLC marathon, join us for the Hobblecreek:)