Unfortunately I do not have a picture
to prove what happened tonight.
It was a first and it went great!
We all went to the movies.
Now that may not seem like much to some of you.
But for us it was HUGE.
We met up with my brother Tyler and his family
to go to dinner at McDonald's. (there were 7 kids),
And then we went to see
Alvin and the Chipmunks.
Cody sat beside Dan. Dan held Jack.
Then came Steven. I was sitting next and holding Kyle.
Luke was at the end.
Steven and Luke both wanted to sit next to me. haha
My 3 0lder boys go to the movies often.
But we have NEVER taken Kyle and Jack.
(they will be 2 in February)
They were perfect. Their eyes were glued to the screen.
They each had a little cup of popcorn, which they loved.
They (all 5) were great.
I think we just might do this again.
It was a wonderful way to start off 2010.
Family really is the center of it all!!!
2 comments:
Stephanie! This is so funny, I can just imagine you with all of your boys..that is quite an accomplishment! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!
They did do awesome! I was surprised! When you said you were bringing them I was like hmmm? I didn't even hear a peep. All I heard was Drew, I'm thirsty, I'm hungry, I have to pee. Oh my gosh kid, I am totally into this movie, leave me alone.
Post a Comment