A couple of weeks ago I did something I have never done before. I played in an outdoor volleyball tournament. It was one of the most fun things I have ever done!!!
I played with my cousin Stephanie Simpson. At the beginning of the tournament we (I) was a bit rusty. I had never before played outdoor volleyball let alone doubles. TOTALLY different than playing with 6. Hopefully Stephanie will want to play with me again. We ended up taking 3rd place in the Novis Division. Not too bad for 2 "old ladies" haha!!!

Service

Service

Look at that follow thru!!

Bump it!!!

All in all it was great! And such a wonderful workout!! Truly my whole body ached the next day!!! Hopefully I can play more next year!!!!
4 comments:
I already knew that you were amazing...but now you have to go and rub it in with the "3rd place and I was rusty" thing. LOL
Way to go!
Stephanie!! I had so much fun reading your blog, what a cute family! No worries that we dont know eachother..I feel like we do now! I will have to tell Isac I discovered even more of his family! I have actually heard Isac talk about Dan before (I think he was talking about hangning out with him at Priest Lake). Anyway he will love to look at your blog! talk to ya later
How fun! I want to play volleyball-last I played was for Kim's birthday and I had a blast. I just loved it! i wish I had opportunities to play more so I could become better! Good for you guys for taking third! Not bad not bad! Great pictures!
You coming out here yet?!
Congrats! Doing tournaments and races is a lot of fun and you're not so rusty now. :)
Post a Comment