Monday, August 10, 2009

Dabo Family Reunion!

My family all got together at the end of July through August 6th for a
"DABO FAMILY REUNION"
It was so much fun. The kids especially enjoyed themselves - who doesn't love being able to just PLAY with their cousins.
There are A LOT of pictures!!! I just wanted to share with you a glimpse of what we did. The reunion was packed with fun things!!
The first thing we did was we all got together at "Murray Park" and had family pictures. (we have not gotten them back yet--but when we do I'll post them for sure)
After family pictures we went to Park City and all rode the "ALPINE COATER" If you have not done this - YOU MUST!!! It was so fun. I rode it with Cody and He made me laugh the entire way down. The coaster is FAST and I mean FAST - and Cody kept saying "MOM, GO MEDIUM, GO MEDUIM!!!" It was so funny!

Notice the kids are all wearing the same t-shirt. My mom made the greatest t-shirts for LARGE parties. On the back of the t-shirts it read "If I'm lost see pocket" and there was the small pocket that was velcroed shut with mom and dad's cell #'s such a great idea!!! You can steal it if you want to!! : )
Next we headed to Midway and spent the weekend at the Zermatt Resort. Now who wouldn't love that!!!
We spent time at the pool!
The cousins had bonding time!

We had family skits!
The kids LAUGHED
Grandpa made his grand entrance as "THE LEADER OF THE PACK"
The girls had time at the spa! aahhhh
We all stayed here!
Then we came back to my house to celebrate Steven and Luke's 4th birthday!!!
I'll post again about that!

Monday we went to Seven Peaks!!!
The GIRLS!
The boys being silly
Almost all the cousins
more cousin bonding!
Tuesday afternoon the adults went to the Salt Lake Temple
That night my mom planned a Luau at my sister in law's--the kids loved the games!
Cody won a magnifying glass!!
Wednesday we went to the Rec Center for more swimming!

We had a blast!
Kids watching the rain fall!
Thursday we went to Liberty Park for Lunch!!! Such a great park!!!
Mom swinging with Kyle and Jack!!

That night we (the adults and the oldest cousins Cody and Olivia) went out to dinner and then finished the week at Cirque du Soleil- Saltimbanco!!! A fantastic way to end the week!
We had a wonderful week!!! It went by so fast!! My kids keep asking why we are not doing more things with their cousins!!! Too bad some of them live in California!!! Too far away~!
Wonderful week, Wonderful company, and doing it again in 18 months!!!! YEAH!!

4 comments:

The Dabo's said...

Yeah! It was fun! I wish I could just cut and paste your whole entry onto mine because I am dreading it. Anyways it will be even more fun in 18 months with no kids! Oops did I just say that.

Brenna LaPray said...

It looks like a lot of fun! I know my kids look forward to cousin time. Happy Birthday to Steven and Luke!!

Courageous said...

It looks like you had such a great week! I'm so glad your family could all be together and make great memories.

renee' said...

What a stunning family you have. Looks like you had a fun filled week with lots of fun, love the shirt idea. Can't wait to see the family pictures.