Ok so I took the babies to California a couple of weeks ago and my cousin Jonelle picked me up at the airport. As you can tell, having and holding twins can be a bit overwhelming. haha

My dad loves to hold the babies and have their picture taken each time they're together. It's cute, he even did it with Steven and Luke. Grandpa sure does love his babies!
Well my brother Mitch and his wife Jill and their son Derek came over to my parents home while I was there. At first Derek did not really like the babies, especially when his mom or dad were holding them, but as you can see by the smile on his face he was great when he was able to hold one. soooo cute!!!

2 comments:
how did you put that blog list to see when certain people visited your blog? That's neat to keep track of that!! Hope all is well. See you at the end of the month!
I love going out to Cali! We'll be going at the end of July for Garth's wedding. We are doing to whole Disneyland, beach, eating a lot experience.
Post a Comment