It's January 1, 2013
I love a NEW year,
-new goals
-fresh starts
-making lists
2013 is going to be great!
I have several GOALS for this NEW year.
One of my most important goals is...
Attend the temple (by myself) once a month
this is a HUGE priority for me.
I feel like I need no MUST get on track spiritually.
Life with a young family is craziness sometimes.
(the majority of the time)
And I know that if I can hone in on what it truly important
my home will be happier.
I set the tone and so it's up to me to make a difference!
My friend Aimee and I are actually going to help each other
with this goal. We've set up a babysitting swap--
She has a son Carter that is the same age as Kyle and Jack.
She also has a daughter the same age as Lia.
So once a month I watch her children so she can go to the temple,
and in return she'll watch mine so I can go too.
I KNOW that this is going to help my family in so many ways!
I can't wait!
Like I said--2013 is going to be great!

1 comment:
I need to do that too!!!
Post a Comment