Our Sweet Baby Girl is 8 Months!!!!!
And she's getting cuter every month!
-She can sit up all by herself
-She can get on all 4's
-She LOVES baby food!
especially bananas
-She is the HAPPIEST baby ever!
-She's not nursing anymore
-She loves the bottle
something I thought wouldn't happen
-She has 3 teeth
2 on the bottom, 1 on top
-She loves her brothers
-She wants to go go go
-She loves riding in the car
-She still sucks her 2 fingers
-She is patient
-She loves her big girl carseat
-She is loving
-She LOVES to clap her hands
-She is such a JOY!
My Sweet Baby!
**She weighs 18.14 pounds**
I also took a picture of all the kids together!
Are they not the cutest kids EVER!!!!!!!!!
If I do say so myself!
How Blessed Am I??!!




2 comments:
So CUTE!
I love these pics! They turned out so cute!
Post a Comment