Monday, January 9, 2012

Lia's 4 Months

Lia is 4 months old!
Where has the time gone!
She is truly the BEST baby ever!
Just look at that FACE can she get any cuter!!!
and those LIPS!!!!!

4 month stats:
Weight:  14.4 lbs 62%
Height:  26.5 inches  97%
Head circumference:  41 cm 50%

She is such a delight in every sense of the word.

She sleeps an average of 14 hours at night
she'll go to bed at 8:30 pm and not wake till 10:30-11:30 am
She is only breast fed
with the occasional bottle in the car 1-2 times a month.
She smilies ALL the time
if you just look at her she smiles.
She laughs and coo's
and the boys have competitions to see who can make her laugh the hardest.
(but she laughs best for mom)
Depending on what time she wakes up in the morning
she'll either take two 2-3 hour naps or
1 long 4 hour nap
She's trying to roll over but just can't quite get there.
I think the main problem, she is held all day long!
between 5 big brothers, mom and dad
she's never on her tummy long enough to roll over!!
She is loved too much!
Actually I don't think that's possible!
We love you Little Miss!!!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Lia is such a sweet baby! I always love all the pics you post of her. She always has on cute headbands, I love it!

Brown Family! said...

SOOO cute!!!

The Dabo's said...

Lia is 4 months! This is when it starts getting really fun! And I can't believe she sucks her fingers!!! That is too funny. All those finger suckers... I had one... for a month. Oh and she probably doesn't roll yet because she is always SLEEPING!!!

Ashlie Grow said...

she is adorable stephanie! ...and I was looking down at your other posts and the picture of cody holding lia while he did his homework almost got me choked up. im such a sap :-) what a sweet brother!