Tuesday was a busy day for me.
It got the busiest once the boys got home from school.
I was trying to do about 17 things at once.
Here's a few of the things I was trying to do AT THE SAME TIME!
-homework with the boys
-make dinner
-laundry
-cut 5 boys hair
-change Lia's diaper
-give hairy boys a bath
-cut more hair
-nurse Lia
-cut more hair
-put Kyle and Jack to bed
AND THEN I REMEMBERED MICHELLE--
You know Michelle, Michelle Duggar---
The one who has like 20 kids....
(Michelle is the one in the middle in green)

Well in her home, she clearly can NOT do everything.
So she has the older children look after the younger ones.
And as I thought about all I was trying to get done,
I was cutting Luke's hair and Kyle and Jack needed to go to bed...
I thought...CODY can do this for me!
And guess what????.....

IT WORKED!!!!
He took them to the bathroom.
Washed their hands.
Brushed their teeth.
(I'm sure they were not brushed well, but that's ok they're baby teeth and will fall out)
He played a quick game of hide and seek.
He read them scriptures.
He said prayer with them.
He turned out the light.
And closed the door!
DONE!!!
I had had a Duggar moment!!!
And I just might do this again...soon!
3 comments:
Haha. Everyone can learn a thing or two from Michelle!!! I love that show!
what a great big brother!!! :-)
Good Job Cody! Happy boys happy Momma! Happy Lia!!!
Post a Comment