Tuesday, July 19, 2011

4th of July!

4th of July was interesting this year!!
The weather was so bizarre--it was warm but totally rained on us!
After the BBQ we decided to take the kids to a park to play
while it was still light out, and before we did the fireworks.

Dan decided to do some races with them!
the loved it!

The girls beat the boys!!!


Favorite picture of the day!!
Cute little Alex with his hand in his diaper!!!
Then we went back to the house for FIREWORK fun!
We did get rained on but it didn't stop the kids from having fun
and enjoying the fireworks!
Happy 4th of July!
I'm so grateful for this country and the freedoms I enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alex let me put my hand in your diaper, slip my finger up inside your arse, stretch it and get it ready forcock, then I want to feel yourcock I ,love touching little boys