So Dan and I have had a difficult time agreeing on a name for the baby.
My top 3 names are:
Jane
Hailey
Lucy
Dan's Top 3
Elena
Halle
Kate
He doesn't like my names and I don't like his.
He did say with the name Elena that we should just call her Lainey?
Lainey, well, I kinda like that!
The more I said it, the more I began to like it.
I was telling my mom, what I was pretty sure we had decided on
and Cody chimes in saying,
"You can not name her Lainey, I don't like it, and I think that name is ugly."
My thought was, "well you're 7 and you really don't have a say."
He then said, "you should name her Leah."
I said it..."LEAH" I really liked it,
But I didn't love the spelling.
So I thought of a different way to spell it
Lia...
and I loved it!
I talked to Dan and he loved it too!!
Cody is pretty proud of himself---
So Lia it is!!!
1 comment:
me likey!!!!!!! i'm so excited for you to finally have your little princess! she is going to be one spoiled girl with 5 protective big brothers!
Post a Comment