On January 7th I became a Great-Aunt again!
(I now have 5 great nieces and nephews--CrAzY!!)
Brigham Justin Greer came into this world.
He was diagnosed early in pregnancy with having a diaphragmatic hernia.
They knew that after he was born he would be pretty sick!

Here's Brigham with his mommy and daddy!!!
I just love this picture.
Little did Rebecca and Justin know that they were about to
face a big trial in their lives.
On January 27th their sweet baby boy returned home.
To his heavenly home!
The strength of my sweet niece and her husband is AMAZING!
I am so grateful for my knowledge of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
And that I know of the Plan of Salvation.
Also that I know that FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!!!
This knowledge also gives them peace thru the pain of their loss.

Here is a picture of Brigham that was taken after his death--
This has truly broken my heart for Rebecca and Justin.
Thank goodness for faith and prayers.
I love you both dearly!!
No comments:
Post a Comment