Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas in California - 3

Today I took the kids (along with friends and cousins)
to a jumpy house place they have in Hollister.
It is a great way to BURN them out!!!
They had a lot of fun!

After we went to a local pizza place for lunch.
There I saw a friend of mine that I had not seen for
about 10 years!!! It was so good to see Francesca!!!
Nothing like good friends to pick up right where we had left off!!
Me and Francesca!!!
After my cousin Jenna and I took the boys to a friends house to take
their pictures in Santa's sleigh!
Here they all are:
Angelo, Steven, Kyle, Jack, Luke, Cody and Matteo!

Isn't family fabulous!!!

1 comment:

Rachelle Alexander said...

Wow, Francesca looks just like I remember her. Where was this bouncy place in Hollister? I must remember it next time I am in town. My kids love those places.