Monday for FHE we trimmed the tree!
The Christmas music was playing,
Cookies were baking,
Candles were lit to have a scent of Christmas.
And the evening began!
I love this time of year!!!

Here's Dad, putting the tree together!
I'm grateful for a fake, pre-lit Christmas tree!

My FAVORITE decorations are my Nativity Scenes.
I collect them from places we've been!

All of these figures are about an inch tall.
I found this in Mexico.

This one is hand made from Ethiopia.

I found this one in a market in Kenya!
This one is my favorite!

Here's another that I just found locally.

The boys could barely contain themselves
They were so excited to decorate the tree!
Steven and Jack

Cody

Luke

and Kyle!

The finished product!
This is such a wonderful time to reflect on the
TRUE meaning of Christmas!
I am so grateful for my Savior and for all he has done for me!
3 comments:
You are such a good mom to let them help:) I have a smaller tree for the girls and they are free to decorate to their hearts content.:)But don't be messin' with momma's tree.
So fun! We did ours before Thanksgiving but the Christmas spirit of decorating happens everyday for me because the two year old won't leave my balls alone. So glad they make them shatter free now!
It's beautiful and I'm happy to say that I've finally joined your world of a pre-lit tree that is only three pieces, instead of branch by branch, life changing!!
I made the ginger-chocolate pie and it was heavenly, loved the texture. Now, I must make your chocolate cake, mmmm..
Post a Comment