Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Elder Andrew LaPray

Tonight we headed down to Provo.
Andrew got his mission call!
The boys were so excited to see him read it.

Here they are waiting to find out where
Andrew will be serving the Lord for 2 years.

Here's Andrew opening his call!!!
Reading his call---
You are called to serve in the....
"GUATEMALA, GUATEMALA CITY NORTH MISSION"
Map of the country
and I found a plate of typical food!!!

Just look at that face!!!
He is just THRILLED!
Andrew will be such a wonderful missionary.
He is also a perfect example to my boys!!
He enters the MTC February 23, 2011.
We'll be writing him!!!

Good Luck Andrew we LOVE YOU!!!!





1 comment:

Megann said...

How exciting!! I still remember all the little details about when I opened my mission call!! On an ironic note, I'm going to Guatemala in February for a friend's wedding. The picture of food you posted didn't look too appetizing, but I'm EXCITED to explore a new country :)