Happy 4th of July!!!
We had such a great evening with family and friends!

We decided to watch the fireworks with our neighbors--
and eat dessert together!
Just look at the yummy desserts!!!

Jack loved the cupcakes!!!
He also sat on his!! haha

Then it got stuck to his bum!!! haha

Kyle also was in heaven with all the desserts!

It was a WERID night in July--
It got a bit cold---

Regan, Grandpa, and Curtis
keeping warm under the blanket!!!

Friends and family together!!!

Dan and the BLOW TORCH!!

Mommy and the 3 BIG boys!!!

and the fireworks!!!
I just love the 4th of July!!
I am so grateful for our freedoms.
I am grateful to the many people who have fought for them--
1 comment:
Looked like fun! That's a good idea to do just desserts with the neighborhood, we may have to do that for the 24th!
Post a Comment