Sunday we had family over to celebrate the February birthdays.
Kyle & Jack on the 13th
Tyler on the 17th
Jamie on the 24th
It was so fun and is always great when we get together.
Tyler and Jamie got Kyle and Jack the cutest present.
A blow-up tee-ball set and matching baseball hats
from the Minnesota Twins.

Kyle's going to need some help on how to hold a bat!!

Jack thought this was the greatest a ball and a bat!!

The next morning as soon as they woke up
both of them kept saying,"hat, hat, hat".
They wore them through breakfast
and the WHOLE day!


In fact they have worn them everyday since Sunday--
Are they not the cutest "TWINS" ever!!!!
(I thought I'd try and let them eat cold cereal for the 1st time
Well it will be the LAST time. Each bowl ended up on the floor
milk and cereal were EVERYWHERE!!!!)
2 comments:
I just found your blog - and you are amazing! Those boys are so lucky to have you for their mom.:) Email me if you want to see my blog - lindsmatt@msn(dot)com
CUTE LITTLE BASEBALL HATS ON EVERYONE!!!! I love it!
Post a Comment