I just love Christmas time.
I love the music.
I love the Christmas Tree.
I love the smell of baking.
and most of all I love being able to
spend so much time with Family!

(drew,kyle,steven,jack,luke,alex,olivia,cody)
We made our way to Tyler and Jamie's house
one of the nights to celebrate.
And indeed Santa did come!!!!

Olivia and Santa

Cody and Santa

Steven and Santa

Luke and Santa

Kyle and Santa
(he was a bit freaked out)

Jack and Santa
(as long as he had a candy cane he was fine)
Then on Christmas morning.
Santa left new BYU hats IN the tree.
The boys were thrilled!

I love the magic of Christmas.
I love Christmas morning.
I love bed head!
Cody's face---I love the excitement.


Cody opening a present,
and of course he and his brothers
just had to wear their new hats!

Luke opening a present

Steven got LEGOS!!

Kyle's turn...

And finally Jack.
We sure did have a wonderful Christmas.
I can not believe that 2009 is almost over...
Now come great things in 2010.
1 comment:
Your boys are so cute. It's so much fun to be a mom on Christmas morning. Happy New Years!!
Post a Comment