Saturday, October 31, 2009

HaLloWeEn!!!!

Happy Halloween!
We sure did have a great night.
Kyle and Jack thought they had died and gone to heaven!
They were so excited to go up to each house and get a candy!
Our cute little teddy bears!
Kyle!
Jack getting some candy!
Jack--
All 5 trick-or-treating!
It was also the PERFECT night!
about 53 degrees--
all the candy you could want
who could ask for anything more
My 3 POWER RANGERS
Luke, Cody and Steven
and the 5 together
After trick-or-treating in our neighborhood,
the boys wanted to go and see "grandma" Aunt Chari.
We had a great evening with her.
what a night!~
The boys were exhausted!!!

7 comments:

Tavia said...

Your energy amazes me. BUT, I guess it's worth it to create such awesome family memories.

Megann said...

Your boys are so ADORABLE!!!! They are lucky to have such a fun mom :)

Kristi Cloward said...

Love the costumes! Way to get into the spirit of Halloween :-)

Kristin Moore said...

How cute!! I wish we could have been there to see everyone! Can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving though!!

The Dabo's said...

Very cute, I mean cool!

renee' said...

Those are the cutest little bear costumes and noses I've ever seen. And some pretty cool Power Rangers! And seriously, thank goodness for the great weather!

Meaja said...

Oh I love the teddy bear outfits! I bet there were a lot of smiles for everyone...so cute!