Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What's on My Mind (part 2)

Ok, so lately I've been thinking about things that make me happy--I guess you could say my favorite things RIGHT NOW:Product Review: Popsicle Mighty Magic MinisThese popsicles are AMAZING!!!  They are only about the size of your pinky finger.  Which means no messes.  Cody, Steven and Luke can eat them with no drips, which means something I don't have to clean up!!!!  YEAH for Mighty Magic Minis!!!!

2.  Volleyball Spike-it! Photo Magnet Volleyball!!  I may not be the best player on the court, but every Thursday night, girls from my neighborhood get together and play volleyball.  Ok, I played in high school ( LONG TIME AGO), I've also had 5 kids (body not in the greatest shape) but I'll tell you what; getting a good set and being able to spike the ball, or getting a powerful block is exhilarating.  Not to mention a wonderful stress reliever.  Play on, Play on!!!

3.  Nice 'n Easy Gray SolutionHair Dye.  For those of you who don't know---I've been dying my hair since the age of 20.  That's right nearly 15 years!!!  My gray hair is getting pretty bad.  I have to dye my hair about every 3 weeks.  Well, going to a salon every 3 weeks can get a little bit crazy, so thank goodness for Clairol.  Now I look even younger--"I'm gonna wash that gray right outta my hair..."



4.  , Well the other day I having a BAD ONE!!!  My cousin got married in California and I really wanted to be there, but will Dan losing his job, financially it just would be the wrong decision.  Nonetheless I was still upset, and in the process was acting for lack of a better word "grumpy".  I told Dan that all I wanted to do was watch a sad movie and cry.  Well we turned on the T.V. and began to watch "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels"  Instead of crying due to feeling sorry for myself, I cried because I was laughing sooooo hard.  There really isn't anything better than laughing till you cry.  HAHAHAHA!!!

5.   My Boys!


Here's  all 5 of them on our bed.  They make me more than HAPPY!!!!  

6.  Cheeks,
There is NOTHING better than kissing chubby cheeks!!!!!  I must admit that I spend about 1/2 my day kissing on my kids!!!

7.  Good music.  Right now my album of choice is.....
19 by ADELE.  The other night we were channel surfing between commercials, We came to David Letterman, and Adele was about to sing.  She is my FAVORITE right now. 

8.  Supplemental Insurance Policies.  Just having had twins and now with Dan not working, we are living off of...
another one of my FAVORITE things right now.

9.  Good Friends.  Monday night many families in our neighborhood got together for a BBQ.  It was soooo great.  Good food, good friends---life couldn't get better than that.  

10.  My FOREVER family!!!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your "unimportant" thing about you. We thought about you during the wedding too. I am glad you watched a happy movie and cried happy tears instead of sad ones. That is always hard to be away from family. And I thought that was cute picture of all your boys on your bed.

The Prices said...

I am going to go out and buy some of those popsicles--they are just what I need for my little one!!

Stephanie said...

I love those popsicles. I'm really sad that we haven't seen you guys lately. We leave for California tomorrow and come back on the 9th. Oh I don't know if you heard but we FINALLY bought a house! We close on the 12th of August. We need to put in new flooring and paint but it shouldn't be a big deal(let's hope). Maybe we can get together in Sept?

Jodi and Jordan Rowell said...

I always love reading your blog. It is always amusing and informative. I learn alot about you and your family and about the important things in life that I am missing out on... the popcicles. I am going to have to get some of those. Thanks for sharing!